Tuesday 11 June 2013

Hot (Prada) Men - because it's Tuesday!


Prada has scored a pretty impressive line-up of famous men to star in its campaigns so far: Gary Oldman, Jaime Bell, Willem Defoe, Garret Hedlund, Benicio Del Toro, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Harvey Keitel, Toby Maguire, Adrien Brody and this blog wishes to be a friend to all!

Never ones to rest on their laurels, the Italian brand has enlisted three more of Hollywood's finest male specimens to front its autumn/winter 2013 campaign. Heading up the trio is Austrian-German actor Christoph Waltz, famed for his Oscar-winning role in Inglourious Basterds and recently seen in Django Unchained. Alongside him is the delicious Ben Whishaw, who's probably best known for his role as Q in Skyfall or as Freddie Lyon in The Hour. If you haven't seen The Hour by the way - get on board, it's fantastic!  Finally there's Ezra Miller. I found him weirdly attractive in We Need To Talk About Kevin so I'm glad that Prada agree with me that he's a looker as several people looked at me as though I'd gone funny in the head when I mentioned this.



Shot by famed photographer David Sims, the campaign is inspired by the irreverent world of 60s New Wave cinema with the three actors as the "protagonists in a drama of wit and enigma." That's from the press release by the way.

It's the first fashion campaign for all three of the men - and I think you'd agree that if you're going to start somewhere, start with Prada.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my waffle. Every single comment is appreciated x