Thursday 17 January 2013

Palm Balm - Beauty Hero


I discovered Temple Spa beauty products through my godmother. When I say 'discovered' what I mean really is that I used to help myself liberally to them whenever I was over at her house. She used to bulk buy them in the States and I could never find them over here. All of the products are fantastic and have comedy names ('Get a Grip', 'Stubble Trouble', 'Duvet') but the one that really stopped me in my tracks (and that I demanded from Santa at Christmas) was Palm Balm.  They say it's the best hand cream you'll ever use and I have to say I agree with them. I was a huge fan of Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment for a while but this outperforms even that. A fabulous scent and incredible nourishing without being greasy, it's a winner..especially on those claw-like Winter hands that I suffer from! It's on the pricey side at £18.50 for 100ml but you need the teeniest bit so a tube will last you. My only small compliant would be that it doesn't contain an SPF but hopefully they'll get round to adding one soon. Also if you order direct from the Temple Spa website, there's a 10% off your next order at present!

Found this 50s ad for hand cream and had to include!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my waffle. Every single comment is appreciated x