Thursday 9 August 2012

Roll up! Roll up! September issues

It's that time of year again dear readers. As the September issues thump onto your doormat or you struggle home from the newsstands with a pile, it's the time to look forward to Autumn/ Winter whilst still praying for an actual Summer.  Here are a selection of my favourite covers from across the globe.  Obviously September US Vogue is something I always rub my hands in glee over but as Harpers Bazaar US has Gwen Stefani on the cover and I'm seriously excited for No Doubt's first new album in nearly ten years, I've been psyched for this too. The album is called Push and Shove and will be..coincidentally, released in September.  Karlie Kloss scores a double Vogue hit as you shall see and Keira pouts and talks about happiness in probably my least favourite. Enjoy and let me know your thoughts!X

US VOGUE - Gaga shot by Mert Atlas and Marcus Piggot

US HARPERS BAZAAR - Gwen Stefani shot by Terry Richardson
iD - Cara Delevigne shot by Terry Richardson again
TATLER - Cindy Crawford shot by Ruven Afanador
UK GLAMOUR - Victoria Beckham shot by Pamela Hanson
VOGUE JAPAN - Karlie Kloss shot by Mikael Jansson
VOGUE UK - Karlie again, this time shot by Nick Knight
US ELLE - Katy Perry shot by Carter Smith
UK HARPERS BAZAAR - Keira shot by Ellen von Unwerth. Blah.
UK ELLE - Rosie H-W shot Daniel Vasiljevic
VOGUE AUSTRALIA - Bella Heathcote shot by Will Davidson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my waffle. Every single comment is appreciated x