Monday 11 October 2010

Chanello!


So I last posted on beauty and this was meant to be a follow on BUT something stopped me in my tracks.  The Chanel show.  It's always nice to have a bit of a day dream on a Monday morning so I have been thinking about which of these outfits I'd choose if Mr Lagerfield gave me an open invitation!  A matter of weeks ago I was at the Grand Palais for Paris Art Fair, it is the most spectacular space and if you've never been there, go and take a look! (Random bit of trivia - the German troops stored their tanks there during the Second World War) It was breathtaking for the Fair, huge amount of fragrant roses everywhere, fountains, multi million pound pieces of art that you could get incredibly close to, from all over the world, almost better than a leading museum because if you had cash (rather alot of cash!) in your pocket, you could buy them!...and then his Karl-ness moved in and upped the ante.

They say a picture is worth a 1000 words, so I'll shut up and let this small selection do the talking (for all the looks go to style.com) Again, please let me know which your favourites are!
I love feathers
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my waffle. Every single comment is appreciated x