Monday 27 September 2010

Hot Water

I did want to call this post 'Tea-bagging' but thought that may be a little too much to handle on a Monday morning. Suffice to say that I WANT THESE NOW as being British, I drink alot of tea and also because the idea of a miniature Karl peering over the edge of a mug/ delicate china teacup makes me happy.

Thanks to Donkey Products, drinking tea at will in tête-à-tête with icons of the fashion world is now possible with a collection of figurative tea bags equipped with the effigies of Karl Lagerfeld, Jean Paul Gaultier, Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer and Donatella Versace...
 Also, if you're feeling like maybe the fashion world is not for you right now and your mood is more befitting a sharp shooter or monster then the Cup of Fame option may be for you..I particularly like Frankenstein and Audrey.
But if you're in crisis and need a soothing beverage then look no further than the Democratea group.  Obama is my favourite.  Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my waffle. Every single comment is appreciated x